Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dress up your feet with fancy socks

What do you wear on your feet?

I used to be pretty dull.
Grey or black socks with black pants.
Khaki socks with khaki's.
Dark blue socks with blue jeans.




Move over bacon, now there's something meatier!

The obsession with fancy socks started with a co-worker of mine many moons ago, who used to wear fancy socks. Argyle, striped, polka-dotted. I remembered thinking how cool her socks were and that someday I needed to buy me some fancy socks.

The day has come people.
And I have to admit, it is kind of fun to pick out socks for the day. Will I be pretty in polkadots? Academic in argyles? Stylish in stripes?

And it turns out, I'm still so much on the conservative side when I ran across these:

Love these socks with the birds on them!
{image}
And I love how colorful these are
{image}

Looks like I have a little more sock shopping to do.

Try fancy socks. I swear it will bring a little spring to your step!



Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

1 comment:

  1. I agree - socks are totally fun. I had always worn plain white until a few months sho I picked out some cute socks at H& M. It was a five pack for like $10, and they are blue and pink floral, one polls dot, and one solid. Like you said, it's so fun picking out which socks to wear for the day! And I look forward to each time I do laundry so I can wear them all again!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips