Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Newsie - newspaper. reader. reporter. news enthusiast pillow

This Newsie pillow case was so much fun to make! I wanted something unique and eye-catching and love how it turned out.



I made the 12" x16" pillow case out of soft, white jersey knit with an existing newsprint design. I'm sure there's a way to make your own newsprint design...I might have to try that at some point.
That blush color was too good to pass up, so I accentuated it with a touch of femininity and texture.

and I couldn't leave the back out, so I brought around a little design from the front.

A perfectly fun little pillow design for an avid newspaper reader, writer, reporter or news enthusiast. As for me? Although I do watch the news and read a newspaper now and again, I happen to just like the way it looks. And isn't that what design is all about? Maybe I should ask Nate Berkus.

Linked to:

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips