Friday, March 25, 2016

Gifts for 80% off! Last chance sale! Ends May 4th

cheap home decor chevron pillow covers home decor sale etsy black and white
Black & White Chevron zippered pillow covers 75% off! Only $7.98 each!
I don't know why I forgot to post about my HUGE CLEARANCE SALE, but here we go! Everything in my shop, Shannon Sorensen Designs, is priced to sell!

*GREAT BABY GIFTS UNDER $5!

*INK BLOT T-SHIRTS UNDER $7.00 EACH! 

*CHEVRON PILLOW COVERS UNDER $8.00 EACH!


I will not be re-listing any items - STORE CLOSES May 4th!

Huge savings of up to 80% off on the remaining merchandise. Grab it while you still can!


cheap t-shirt gift adult or teen cool ink blot t-shirts low cost black and white
One of a kind Ink Blot T-shirts 80% off! Only $6.98! (see additional t-shirt styles in shop)

 
baby gifts under $5.00 cheap baby gift unique etsy baby gift sale
Ink Blot Baby Onesie 80% off! Only $4.98!


cheap baby bib set baby gift cheap gift sale bib and burp cloth
Cherries baby bib and burp cloth 80% off! Only $4.98!



>>>SHOP THE CLEARANCE SALE HERE!<<< 


Why am I closing up shop?? To focus on my flourishing business Fairface Washcloths, the softest Washcloths and Facecloths for sensitive skin.

I'll be posting soon about the changes and exciting times ahead! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips