Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Texture Squared Fleece Pillow

I love texture. I love pillows. I love the softness of fleece. And I love the crisp purity of white.

So I decided to combine all four...

Introducing: Texture Squared

I can't help but want to run my fingers over its textured softness.

And I have to say, I kind of broke all the rules with this one by sewing it inside out (I'm kind of crazy that way)...
right sides together
flat seams
...but I have to admit, it was fun and I love the way it turned out. So fun, in fact, that I just might do it again.

Linking to:


  1. i love this!!! are you gonna sell any of these?

  2. Super cool. You come up with such original designs.

  3. You just went from feminine to it!

  4. I really like this! I love the modern lines with the soft fabric- looks fabulous.


I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips