I love Anthropologie. Love it. I could spend hours browsing through their stores, soaking up ideas and creativity.
If they sold their inspiration in a bottle I'd buy it.
But since they don't, I figured out a way to bring a little of the Anthropologie creativity home with me.
Playing Anthropologie music while I sew.
I searched for "Anthropologie music" online, and found this list of songs:
- Moi, Mon Ame et Ma Conscience by Paris Combo
- I'm On a Roll by Over the Rhine
- Ragged Wood by Fleet Foxes
- French Navy by Camera Obscura
- Medicine Man by Zero 7
- Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? by She & Him
- Nuit et Jour (Night & Day) by Cynthia M.
- Kantoi by Zee Avi
- Pencil Full of Lead by Paolo Nutini
- Les Omnibus by Brigitte Bardot
- Green Jay by Christina Courtin
- Race You by Elizabeth & The Catapult
- Going Up the Country by Kitty Daisy & Lewis
- Baby Love by Annie Philippe
So after logging on to Youtube and making a playlist of all the videos, I turned off the computer screen, and turned up the speakers.
Ahhh, it made me feel like I was walking through the store.
Now that's my kind of inspiration and a little music to sew by.