Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shannon Sews is finally on Pinterest



I know I'm behind the times a bit but I FINALLY joined Pinterest! I've been eyeing its creative goodness for a long time, but didn't want to add more to my computer time.

HOWEVER, when my husband came to me the other day and said I had almost 20 GB of "creative" pictures hogging up our computer space (oops), I knew just how to fix it. Enter Pinning.

I love to browse the internet and save pictures of cute clothes I want to make but it does grow rather quickly. You should see my internet sewing bookmarks. Gulp.

No time like the present to get a little more organized! I've only just begun, my friends, but with time my Pinterest Pins will grow.

It even prompted me to start cleaning up my blog, as you may have noticed from my "Category list" on the sidebar, or the Refashions link and Favorite Projects link at the top. I'm trying to get it more streamlined. I had like a billion labels to wade through in order for readers to find something. Shame on me. I'm trying to keep it more concise.

Happy Pinning! ♥




Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips