Friday, May 10, 2013

Belly button lint and other funny things kids say

funny kid quotes
I couldn't help myself. I had to share a few more of the funny things the kids have said at school this week. The winner this week? It's a DOOZIE! I was laughing out loud.


3rd grade girl: "Ugh! Dillon is driving me nuts with a capitol Z!"


3rd grade girl: "The presni...the presnited state...Ms Shannon, what's the guy called that's in charge of the world?"


Me: Singing with a make-shift popsicle stick microphone to a song from the 70's. (I'm so ashamed)
3rd grade girl: "If you were my mom right now you'd totes embarrass me."


2nd grade boy: [saw a hand held mirror on the manager's desk] "What, does he think he's a girl or something?"
1st grade girl: "Boys can look in mirrors too, you know."


2nd grade boy: [trying to encourage another boy to keep climbing to the top of a pole] "Come on! Are you a man or a muppet?"


AND THE WINNER OF THE WEEK BY A LANDSLIDE:

2nd grade girl: "When my dad's sleeping, I like to put my finger in his belly button because there's a lot of gunk in there and I like to pick it out."

You did not just say that.

Enjoy your weekend!






Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

6 comments:

  1. lol....out of the mouths of babes! You could probably write a best seller about all the funny things kids say! Thanks for the chuckle!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right Linda! The crazy things I hear every day could fill a book! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. these are great! and ps that last one makes me think - oh boy - what on earth will pearce tell her teachers one day!! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be amazing to teach little kids hahaha
    Please keep sharing this stuff
    Thanks,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love working with kids - they do keep things lively and very interesting! :) Thanks for your comment Cris!

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips