Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm stepping away for a little while to celebrate the holidays. And although I would be content sewing every single day of the week, spending time with family and friends at this time of year is at the top of my list.

At the coming of the new year, I have a few projects already lined up:

Make more of these delicately soft washcloths


A ruffly apron out of this colorful Anthropologie tablecloth

A set of pillows made from these lovely Anthropologie towels

A set of baby soft bibs and burp cloths for a friend welcoming a little pink bundle into the world


And creating another how to make a small shirt bigger tutorial (in much better detail)

So long for now.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season
and prosperous New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips