Monday, December 6, 2010

Refashion with sequins

I love sequins. I can't deny it.

And after being so happy with the way my short-sleeved black sequin t-shirt refashion turned out, I knew there was another sequin shirt in my future.

So I pulled out the remainder of a sequin scarf I bought on clearance at Kohls,



cut off two more pieces and sewed them on horizontally.

The ordinary long sleeved black shirt before ...


And after a little sequin magic:



I love how it turned out.


How many times is it okay to mention the word sequins in a post?
I think I may have set a new record.

Linked to:


Creations by Kara


2 comments:

  1. oh it turned out so cute! great idea! thanks for letting me know about your awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link this up on Wednesday! I love the sequins addition! It's fun and sassy!! And I bet it's fun to wear! And congrats on the Etsy feature!
    www.seaminglysmitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips