Friday, April 27, 2012

Another ink blot onesie

The other day I needed to make another ink blot onesie.
It had been too long and I was going through withdrawals a little bit.

{Click here} to see more of my ink blot obsession.



I decided on Lovely Lavender.
Lavender reminds me of spring.
Maybe it's because I love Lilacs.

This design certainly doesn't look like lilacs.
Unless lilacs grow in outer space. But what do I know? I've never been there.


Up, up and away!



{Watch} to see how this ink blot onesie was made:





Available here
Or make your own with this kit


Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips