Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris in the rain

A few days ago under wet, gray skies, I took a walk through Paris in the rain. Via Seattle. A girl can dream she's in Paris can't she?



My mom just returned from a jaunt to Paris a few days ago and brought me back this lovely umbrella. In case you didn't know, I'm crazy about umbrellas and all things rain. She knew exactly what I would have chosen, had I been there. Oh how I wish I had been there.

Isn't it beautiful?

My mom said the colors remind her of the blues of the Mediterranean Sea.
Some day I'll see it for myself.


A view from inside

I don't know what it is about looking up through an umbrella...in an instant I'm walking along La Seine, smelling the fresh spring blossoms, gazing up at the majestic La Tour Eiffel. Sigh.


And how do you hold your new favorite umbrella and not spin it?


I can't.




Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

1 comment:

  1. Yep, gotta spin it! Love the colors ~ your mom picked out a beautiful umbrella! I'm sure you will be able to visit Paris and see the Mediterranean some day....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips