Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new

One of my favorite parts about starting a new year is hanging new calendars. I don't know what it is about choosing a new calendar that's so exciting to me, but I look forward to it every year.





A few years back I fancied calendars with the art of Jack Vettriano (still love his work)

More recently, scenes from The Porch
So relaxing and serene


But this year, it's all about travelling to distant lands...
Maybe my husband will get the hint hahaha, or maybe I'll just keep daydreaming.


I SO want to go to Paris.



I had a trip to France planned for this coming spring but I'm not able to go. So disappointing.


I'm hoping one day I'll walk the streets of Paris.


But for now, pictures will have to do.





Now on to getting more organized, setting goals and finishing projects...
Welcome 2012! Let the fun begin!


Never miss a post! Subscribe to ShannonSews
Like on facebook.com/SSorensenDesigns
Follow @ShannonSews1 on Twitter
Subscribe to youtube.com/ShannonSews

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the paris calendar! the pictures are so pretty- a day-dreamy...
    oh, how i would love to go!!

    i've already marked up my new "our best bites" calendar. i wish we had more stuff in january, but it's practically empty! looking forward to valentines next! and making heart sugar cookies with pretty pink and red sprinkles!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Thanks so much for your comments! ♥

Blogging tips